Doras – Invitation to Tender for Website Design Services
Deadline October 26th. Download tender as PDF here.
ABOUT DORAS: Doras is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organisation working to promote and protect human rights since the year 2000. Our core areas of work include Direct Support, Advocacy & Campaigns and Integration Planning.
Doras invites tender submissions from interested Website Design and Development Service Suppliers to undertake a substantial redevelopment or replacement of its existing website Doras.org
The overall aim is to provide a modern, easy-to-manage, visually appealing and user-friendly website that better reflects the important work we are doing to serve and support migrants, refugees and asylum seekers. The website will appeal to our core client base as well as service providers, supporters, donors, partners, academics, policymakers, and journalists.
It is envisaged that the redevelopment period will be completed over a 12-week period with Doras staff available to provide the necessary guidance and support where helpful. We hope to be able to launch our new website by February 1st 2023 at the very latest.
We envisage a maximum budget of €8500 (VAT inclusive) will be made available. Doras is happy to continue domain, web hosting, analytics, and content update elements in-house.
The new look website will have an emphasis on providing enhanced design and navigation, improved accessibility, and mobile-friendly design based on existing design and branding guidelines, which will be provided. We will also provide a clear wireframe structure and a timeline for the provision of revised text, imagery and multimedia content. The new site should facilitate improved content and design elements including:
- Organisational background information
- Separate menus with info on our services and projects
- A news and events section
- Featured campaign/project/news area
- Streamlined online fundraising
- Integrated social media updates
- Language translation widget integration
- Integrated GDPR-compliant newsletter sign-up
- Multimedia and file hosting capabilities
- Facility for online forms and surveys
- Basic level training in content management for Doras personnel
We require interested parties to provide us with a proposal in MS Word of PDF format that includes the following information:
- Proposed approach to either overhauling existing WordPress site or building an entirely new site
- Details on CMS and front-end development proposals
- Contractor/company background and achievements
- Key project personnel and experience
- Portfolio samples of relevant previous work
- Approach to project management and client communications
- Any information on website futureproofing
- Proposed timelines
- Information on proposed fee including VAT
- Details on any future possible costs associated with upgrade
Completed tenders covering all headings outlined above should be sent to email@example.com by 10am on October 26Th. It is envisaged the tender will be awarded within 7-10 days of this date. Please don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.