HOW TO REPORT RACISM
- GARDA STATION
Report the incident at any Garda Station. We work closely with the Gardaí to address and prevent racist incidents. In some cases, it may be possible to take legal action.
We can provide you with information about your rights and the options for formal reporting. We offer an accompaniment service for formal reporting if you wish to report to the Gardaí. Speak to us in confidence by phoning 061 310328 or by email us at email@example.com for advice and support about what to do next.
Report racism online. Whether you would like to make a formal complaint or not, you can fill report the incident via ENAR Ireland’s online reporting mechanism at www.ireport.ie.
LEGAL PROTECTION AGAINST RACISM & DISCRIMINATION
- Equal Status Acts 2000-2015 (link to IHREC website)
- Employment Equality Act 1998-2008 (link to Workplace Relations website)
- Non-Fatal Offenses Against the Person Act 1997
- Criminal Justice (Public Order) Act 1994
- Prohibition of Incitement to Hatred Act 1989
- Bunreacht na hÉireann The Constitution of Ireland 1937.