Moving out of Direct Provision
The transition from living in Direct Provision to independent accommodation can be a difficult process. Doras provide housing and social welfare support to people seeking accommodation in Limerick city.
The transition from living in Direct Provision or other state-provided accommodation to independent accommodation can be a difficult process.
Our Moving Out of Direct Provision booklet is intended to support individuals who have received a positive decision regarding their application for International Protection and are starting the process of moving into independent accommodation in Limerick.
If you need any further information or support during this process, please contact the Doras office by phone or email to make an appointment.
USEFUL INFORMATION AND APPLICATION FORMS (LIMERICK)
- Limerick City & County Council (Council Housing section)
- Application form for Housing List
- Find your local Community Welfare Officer (Limerick)
- Contact the Homeless Action Team
- Tenant information for Housing Assistance Payment (HAP)
- Guide to Living Independently
- Search for available properties on Daft.ie
USEFUL CONTACT DETAILS
Limerick City & County Council
Tel: 061 407100
Homeless Action Team
2 Church Street
St Johns Square
Tel: 061 481212